AMR is now offering ECU Reflash for the BRZ & FR-S!
AMR Performance is now scheduling dyno tuning appointments for:
- 2013 Subaru BRZ
- 2013 Scion FR-S
- 2013 Toyota FT86
Subaru BRZ – Toyota FT86 – Scion FR-S
This is a trade only product. It is only available for sale to commercial tuners.
This software suite supports the Subaru BRZ, Toyota FT86 and Scion FR-S.
The ProECU Subaru BRZ – Toyota FT86 – Scion FR-S suite supports the 2.0 litre direct-injection versions of 2012 onward Subaru BRZ, Toyota FT86 & Scion FR-S vehicles, and allows reprogramming of the standard OEM engine management unit.
All knows commercial markets are supported: JDM, Euro and US.
The ProECU Subaru BRZ – Toyota FT86 – Scion FR-S suite supports the new RaceROM ECU Enhancements, please visit the RaceROM page for more details.
RaceROM also provides enhanced diagnostic capabilities with extra live data parameters not available on the manufacturer’s tools allowing you to tune for every situation.
Subaru CAN Petrol allows you to alter parameters in the ECU, such as:
- Fuel Maps
- Ignition Timing Maps
- Injector Timing
- Sensor Scaling
- Cam Timing for Inlet and Exhaust
- Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) Enable & Disable
- Fuel Control
- Knock Control
- Accelerator Pedal to Throttle Control
- Rev Limit
- Speed Limit
- Closed Loop Maps
- Toque Demand Control
- Idle Control
Some of the other advanced features for Subaru BRZ/Toyota FT86/Scion FR-S:
- Full ignition and knock control, combined with precise high pressure direct injection fuel quantity.
- Live visual display of ECU data.
- Logging of live ECU data which can by viewed by ProECU.
- Live coloured map tracing on Map Editing windows.
- Innovate external sensor logging facility which allows additional external sensors to be logged by DeltaDash.
- Ability to Read and Clear all Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) from the Engine ECU.
- An enhanced ECU recovery system provides added safety in case anything happens during programming.
When connected to a car, the ProECU software offers real time data and map tracing. The following data is available from the “Live Data” tab of the ROM file being accessed. This data is accessed directly from the ECU in real time providing you with more than 150 parameters to view and log.
- RPM: Engine speed. (Revolutions Per Minute)
- Injector Duty Cycle: Percentage of time that the injector is open vs. closed (the time available changes as Engine speed increases (becomes less).
- Ignition Timing: This displays the actual ignition timing that the ECU is currently using
- Knock Retard: Knock retard is the amount of Ignition timing removed by the ECU because of knock
- Air Flow: Shows the reading from the Mass Airflow sensor
- External Lambda/AFR Input Channel: This will only be displayed if an External Sensor has been configured in DeltaDash.
- Custom RaceROM parameters such as:-
- Engine Load
- Advanced Multiplier
- Calculated Torque
What you get
- EcuTek ProECU Map Editing and Flash Programming Software
- Standard ROM files for all relevant models
- Tested and proven calibration ROM files
- Unlimited support from us in the form of calibration file updates
- Tuning & Diagnostic aid via DeltaDash diagnostic & data logging software
- All cables, connectors & hardware required (except for the laptop of course – see system software/hardware requirements section)
Subaru ProECU Subaru BRZ – Toyota FT86 – Scion FR-S currently supports over 15 different ECU versions.
EcuTek ProECU Subaru BRZ – Toyota FT86 – Scion FR-S supports the 2.0 litre direct-injection versions of the Subaru BRZ, Toyota FT86 and Scion FR-S in all known commercial markets; JDM, Euro and US.
- ZA1J700A – JDM BRZ Manual High
- ZA1J700B – JDM BRZ Auto
- ZA1J700C – US BRZ Manual
- ZA1J700D – US BRZ Auto
- ZA1J700E – C6 BRZ Manual
- ZA1J700F – C6 BRZ Auto
- ZA1J700G – EU BRZ Manual High
- ZA1J700H – EU BRZ Manual Low
- ZA1J700I – EU BRZ Auto
- ZA1J700J – KS BRZ Manual
- ZA1J700K – KS BRZ Auto
- ZA1J700N – EH BRZ Manual
- ZA1J700O – EH BRZ Auto
- ZA1J700P – JDM BRZ Manual Low